Lucky, Lucky Star

Monday, September 18, 2006

No titles are coming to mind today

Okay, so here's the thing.
I can't seem to decide what to do with this whole blog switcheroo business.
...as it turns out, I'm rather attached to the bored housewife identity.
Dude.
I do NOT let go of things easily.
I'm sifting through my scattered thoughts to figure out the best course of action.
I will probably keep that blog open, for the access to archives
and old time's sake.
But I'm feeling like a lucky little sparkly star lately.
So.
I think I'll chill here for a bit.
Feel free to update your links...and I'll let you know if I change again.
I love my template, but I feel like I should have a new one to go with this.
Possibly something starry.
We shall see.

Today was a good catchy-uppy day.

Hubby popped in for a quick sleep before heading back to the airport in the morning.
Poor fella.
Running all over the country this week.

I will blog again soon.
I miss writing that way...
the way I used to.
I miss letting the poetry drip out of my soul like a leaky faucet.
I am that, for sure.
A faucet...
faucet...
(sorry, just remembering one time when I got stoned and tripped over that word for a whole night...)

good.
night.

|