Lucky, Lucky Star

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What the hell day is it?

I'm pretty sure it's
Thur-ends-aturday.
Or something.

My head feels like...cheese.
Not head cheese, fortunately *shudder*.
It's possible that I drank too much wine with movie-watching-girlfriends last night.
No, it's more like probably.
OK, fine! It's definite.
Sheesh.
Pin a girl down, why don't ya?
(oooh, yes...why don't ya?)
Well, so much for keeping this blog PG-13.
Snort.
Fuck that!!!

I do love the idea of starting fresh(ish).
I really want a spectacular template for this one, and I may even (gasp!) pay for it.
It's true.
Well, I'll probably just pay with sex, but that's only because all the best web designers are hawt.
heh.
Take that as you will.

I am back to feeling like I have way too much to do and not enough time to do it...
remind me again whose bright-friggin-idea it was for me to actually TAKE CLASSES??
I mean, going back to college is all well and good--
sounds fun, right?
Sounds invigorating and mind-stretching.
WRONG-O, fuckface!
It's just one more thing to add to the list of what to do today
or tomorrow
or yesterday...oops.
I have lists of things I should have done, don't you?
Gah.

Today I feel alive and dead at the same time.
Today I feel gorgeous and glowy and...
Today...I feel.

Hm.
Poetry to trickle or drip or rage out of me, eh?
I think it might be just
around
that bend...
do you see it?
I know, it's such a long straight road, but that's a bend.
So far up ahead that it doesn't even look like the road and the sky are separate.
Maybe they're not.
Hey, does anyone know why my heart is designed the way that it is?
I wish you could see blueprints for a person's heart.
I think mine would have a lot of rooms in it with ornate name plates on each door and heavy locks;
not many of them empty.
It's crowded in there, and loud.
But I seem to have lost my master key...

Happy hump day to you!
(ha! tricked ya. You thought I didn't know what day it was...)

|