Lucky, Lucky Star

Monday, September 25, 2006

Mondays are for....

Yeah, you know what.
That.
The touching and the slipping and the sliding and the laughing and the moaning and the
rest of it.
Yeah.
I guess you can figure it out.
We were washing the car.
Ha.

Ok, maybe I'm just trying to watch Desperate Housewives...
(after the other stuff)
God, I love this show.
I was such a badass by boycotting it for the first few months it was on.
But.
I gave in eventually, because everyone gives in eventually.

I should go cook some breakfast.
And finish my article.
And.
Bree just had her first orgasm!!!
That was awesome.
Almost as funny as how she lost her resolve to wait for marriage to have sex with her fiance when he talked about cleaning techniques...
How could you not love this show???
(that was rhetorical; I don't want to hear it)
Dammit, they seem to be recycling storylines a bit.
Oh well.
I mean, hell, what would YOU do if your engagement party was interupted by a woman claiming your fiance had killed his last wife?
...not necessarily rhetorical, answer if you will.

Ok, I'm a dork.
As always.
I probably have something else I should be saying or thinking or doing.
So I will.

Wow, this is a waste of space.
How about I tell you a little story?
I could tell you about the time that I was so distracted by my sudden remembrance of the avocado and tomato in my fruit bowl that I can't write something cool.
...guac and chips for breakfast is ok, right?

Gah.
I'll be back.

|