Lucky, Lucky Star

Friday, November 17, 2006

Someone's been using MY computer...

said Mama Bear.
Rather than Goldilocks, however, I think it was Papa Bear.
All I know is, my icons and applications are all squished up, tiny-like.
My keyboard is lagging, too.
Double-you
Tee
Eff??
He'll fix it for me.
And I won't even have to throw a bowl of too-hot/too-cold poridge at him!
...which begs the question: how in the bloody fucking hell do you spell "poridge"??
Who cares?
I was going to make pancakes for breakfast, since the kids don't have school today.
(My district loves having 4-day weeks)
but one of the boys decided to smash crackers all over the counter/floor.
This is a bizarre habit he has.

Anyway.
I don't have much to say today.
It is almost time to go on our trip, though!!!
The kids haven't been on an airplane since they were 3, and they don't remember it.
So they are more excited about that part than they are about some obscure place called Disney World.
I am excited to see my parents and my sister--
and her 3 year old, who I haven't seen since he was 2, and who happens to be the cutest kid on the PLANET.
It'll be pretty cool to be somewhere warm and sunshiney, too.
But mostly I just hope we can make it through all the lines without temper tantrums from anyone...including me...

I have a play to see tonight...
I think it's going to be really well done, but the subject matter is SUPER depressing.
I hope it isn't as sad as it sounds.

Ok, time to go face the cracker mess in the kitchen.
Pancakes it is!

****UPDATE****

Thanks for the reminder, BigDon!
The hair, oh the hair!
It looks fine, mostly.
it was dark enough that the new color didn't do much to the old color...
but...
on the new growth, it's a bit bluish.
So apparently, this color turns blondish hair bluish.
Beware.
It's not as bad as the time that chick dyed it purple without telling me.
"Something dark, with a little red" was my request.
Purple was what I got.
There's a picture around here somewhere.
Anyway.
The pancakes got made, the crackers got swept.
Now it's time for the gym.
That would solve my depression, by the way.
If I was exercising regularly again, I would be way more cheerful.
Somebody find me the time, wouldja??

|