Lucky, Lucky Star

Thursday, July 19, 2007

I knew I picked the name of this blog for a reason

I am one lucky little star.

I knew it was a mistake to start talking about my marital issues on here, and I waited a very long time to do it.
I waited until I thought we were at a final decision.
3 rounds of back-and-forth later, I have realized that nothing is final in life, and I'll stop trying to make each step the last.
We have turned a corner, had new insight, gained fresh resolve.
I have hope.
I don't want to jinx anything by saying too much, but we are on the mend.
I am going to stop blogging for a while, stop focusing inward for a while, and just see how this goes.
I have life to live, and a partner who is finally ready and willing to live a joyful life with me.
And I think it's time to make some changes in my routine.

I'm sure I'll be back soon, but in the meantime, thank you all so much for letting me see into your lives and for peering into mine.

hugs all around.

|