Lucky, Lucky Star

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

More Stuff You Wish You Didn't Know About Me:

I am sitting in the doctor's office waiting for them to cram something up my PEEHOLE to look inside my bladder. You are jealous, I know.

Update (which you should skip if you hate it when your grandmother talks about her icky bodily functions):
I am now home.
And that was way less fun than it sounds.
They told me it's about the same as a speculum on the discomfort scale,
only they forgot to mention that if your urethra is inflamed then it hurts like hell.
Or like "fuck"--which is the word I said loud enough for the people in the waiting room to hear.
But, wait, I'm getting ahead of myself, cuz I didn't find out about the inflamation until later.
BAH.
And then they filled my bladder with water to see how big it is.
It's as small as I thought, as it turns out.
Nothin' like having someone shoving stuff up your urethra with a bladder so full you'd use the men's room at a truck stop just to find relief.
Feh.
So then they tell me that the CT scan the other day revealed that I have a couple of kidney stones, but those aren't what's causing all this unpleasurable activity cuz they're still just hangin' with their homies in my (left) kidney.
Sweet.
My bladder looks "fine".
My urethra, however, is inflamed and so they are going to stretch it.
What the fuck?
Also, they're going to stretch my bladder while they're all up in my bidness because that'll help them determine whether or not there's more of a problem there than there appears to be, but the best part is I might actually be able to hold more than an hour's worth of PEE at a time!
Wooot!
I am the queen of the potty, and not just my mouth, baby!
So in a week or so I'll go in to the hospital for a lil outpatient lovin' and get my urethra and bladder stretched out as well as have some soundwave thingy to break up the Stone.
I'm gonna get De-Stoned, baby!
Unstoned?
Whatev.
It'll be super fun.
And if you think I'm weird for being all excited that there's something wrong with me,
then apparently you've never been in the position of knowing something's wrong but not being able to figure it out for a while.
Knowing is so much better than wondering!

(for cleavage and legs, scroll down a bit--it'll help clear your mind...)

|