Lucky, Lucky Star

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Why must I live my life tormented by my desires?
I crave everything
anything
something.
I yearn for the dusty streets of the Depression Era Midwest.
I ache for the sight of a tornado hurtling itself across the expansive flatness of landscape that I can only imagine.
I grow breathless at the urgency with which I want to be in a kayak on the ocean right now, or to know what it feels like to use a paint brush and a pallette to create an image of beauty.
I want to be everything, everyone.
I want to know which way, which way the wind blows...
I want there to be flashing lights illuminating my Path.
I want to stop wanting so damn much!!!
I want to figure out why I can't be satisfied with this beautiful life I have.
Is it me?
Will I never be satisfied?
Or is it that there truly is something missing?
And is it what I think it is?
Or something else entirely?
And, wouldn'tcha know it, my psychic is on vacation.
:D
Nah, she doesn't know either.

What I do know is that I had a great workout
and I will now eat a healthy, yummy lunch
followed by a shower
and then I will pop into Old Navy for the shirt I've been wanting since the last time I was there.

|