Lucky, Lucky Star

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Just got my ass kicked by a fitness instructor

Hot damn, is she brutal.
This is the second week in a row I've gone to her class and I'm doing better.
I need to cease going 30 minutes early to do extra cardio, though...
When you're already lagging behind during the warm-up, there's a problem.
Although, to be fair, this woman does a hard-core warm-up.
She has a voice much younger than her face
(non-smoker who sunbathes?)
And a body much lankier than its inches
(pilates..?)
Dunno.
But she played good music today.
Not as good as Mona's AWESOME suggestion, however!
Thanks, darlin!

I'm supposed to be having breakfast/brunch/lunch with Becky the non-blogger today, but I seem to have been stood up.
That's alright.
I have chores.

I'm supposed to buy a tarp to put the dirt on after we dig a hole for the new tree I got to replace the dead one in our parking strip.
But...if I go missing, just go ahead and start looking for my body, wrapped in that tarp, ok?
Things are not going so well around here, you might say.

In brighter news, the HOA is opening our pool on Friday, which is a full week sooner than I expected, so that's pretty sweet.
They switched the lock from key to card, so I need to remember to pop in tonight and pick mine up.
Wooooooooooooooot!!!
The kids are so excited
...and they're not the only ones!
Me too, me too!
Splish splash, baby.

|