Lucky, Lucky Star

Monday, June 11, 2007

It's Monday, where I come from

I heard this song today as I was driving in my car.
I liked it.
So when I got home I googled its ass and tracked it down.
It helped me to see what a crazy ole drama queen I've been lately, though.
I only know of one way to remedy that, but I don't know if I will.
It's like...when there's something that you want and you're told you can't have it--
absolutely not
nuh-uh
no way
no how
NEVER--
then your feet start shifting your weight back and forth,
like they don't know whether to stay or to go.
(They know that if they stay there will be trouble...
but if they go it will be double.)
It also makes your eyes twitch.
And increases attacks of indigestion,
insomnia,
and
general
all-around
irritability.
You want to roar at the man who hands you the clipboard
or shove the woman who takes your order.
For no reason.
Or at least...
No reason that connects the act to the stranger.
Siiiiiiiiiiiiigh.
So, the solution is simple:
have that thing you're forbidden, and you'll stop thinking it is the air you must breathe,
the water which, when drunk, becomes part of every cell in your body,
and...when drunk, that thing is your apricot hefewiezen...
That thing, which becomes perfect in your mind because your mind is its only residence now.
That thing which was perfect before, but we'll pretend there were faults because usually there are.
That thing...
in its beauty and dearness.........
that thing does reach unusual and unnatural proportions--
gaining volume and power until it consumes you.
So.
It's best to just have it.
...who me?
rationalize?
Nah.
*wink*
But you know, life is for being happy, right?
And life is for LIVING--
Life is for loving and I don't just mean sex--
I mean offering help to those who need it and
offering an ear to those who need it,
and offering sex to--
oops.
Sorta came full-circle there, didn't I?
heh.
Well.
Thanks for being the table on which I can dump out the giant purse which is my mind and attempt to organize it.

I bought fresh raspberries today and I am nearly quivering over the decision of
just
what
to do with them!!
Becky says pie, but then she CAN say pie cuz she's a stick figure.
That chick on the Discovery Health show, Healthy Decadance says a chocolate raspberry smoothie...half the fat, all the flavor.
Eh.
I've never been a smoothie kinda gal.
I prefer chewing.
So.
I'll keep you posted.

Buh.
Bye.

|