Lucky, Lucky Star

Friday, June 08, 2007

I have the best intentions, I really do...

but I guess it's just not in the stars for me to lay off the deeee
pressing
melod
ramatic
crap.
Why?
Because sometimes loving people hurts so intricately that tracing the paths of that pain as it zings through one's body would take an ant a lifetime.
Why is it hard to see someone you love loving other people?
Usually it's good, usually it's nice.....
but sometimes, the ache is overwhelming and I feel myself falling into an abyss of thick, black greed.
For just a moment my chest tightens and I want all
that
love for myself.
But then I remember...
I send love out into this world in a vast array of styles, flavors, textures--
and it gives me joy to find other people who do the same.
I just sometimes wish that I was the only sun in the sky...
and then I remember that I am, but the stars are welcome and adored, too.
yeah.
I'm such a psycho, you guys.
Christ.
All
mighty.

|