Lucky, Lucky Star

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Drinking...

at noon, on Tuesday.
But, sadly, I am not in a bar that faces a giant carwash.
Nor am I having a torrid affair with a cancer surviving cycling phenom.
But I have goals!
The first one on my list is to be drunk and sober again in under 2 hours.
...what do you think?
I'll let you know how THAT turns out.
After I write, I will take off my pants and go sit in bed with my laptop and the remainder of that Bukowski documentary thingy I stumbled upon last night.
I was supposed to be studying for my English mid-term.
But...
I'm thinking the Viet-Celtic god himself was sending me a message.
Either that or I was procrastinating and would have watched ANYTHING.
But...with four thousand, eight hundred and TWELVE goddamned channels I don't usually have to "settle".
What's funny about me and Bukowski is that we have the same nose.
No.
What's funny is that I've never read any of his work.
But all the cool kids seem to dig him.
And did you know that there is a marked difference between Twisted Tea from Utah and Twisted Tea from Montana?
I had nooooooooooo idea.
Yum.
and...the room is already spinning a little.
Fuck yes.
Why am I drinking away my cares, at noon(ish) on a Tuesday in October?
Becuuuuuzzzzzzzz.........
I fucking
hate
my life right now.
It is perfect and beautiful in every way, and I abhor it.
I want to grab the fabric of this mantle that comprises my daily life and rip it into shredded punk-rocker glory.
I want to tie dye it.
I want to fucking BE-DAZZLE it!!!!!
Ok, not really...ew...
ok, that deserves a hper link, hold on.
Drunk girl's on the job!
Wow...and we're in luck...there's a video infomercial of Tanna from the Apprentice...
I was mesmerized for a minute there...
Must...
Have...
be-dazzler....

Ok.
So...where the FUCK was I???
whatever.
I think I was trying to explain that I am sick of being overextended and that all I want is an afternoon in bed with Bukowski and brewskis.
And...
I got a new toy which may have to make a cameo.
Damn that thing is amazing.
I haven't tried it yet, but it FEELS so real!
Cyberskin has always been my favorite.
Fuck.
Now I'm horny for a piece of manufactured ass.
That's a little bit twisted.
Like my tea.

What I find myself wishing, though, is that I had friends who were close enough in proximity and unemployed so they could come and keep me company.
I want my kids' friend to invite them over...
for the next week and a half!
Woooo....my head is spinning.
Maybe I'll take a bath.
Or a whole bottle of sleeping pills.
Ha.
Gotcha.
My mid-term went ok.
I have an independent study class that I keep failing to DO.
Oh well.
This grasshopper needs a wake-up call, I guess.
...hello?
yes, I'm awake.

fuck you.
and me.
together.
I want to be...young on the outside again.
I am still young on the inside, but I want that carefree perfection back again.
oops, too late--it's all used up.
fuckity fuck fuck.
I will go and burrow with bukowski before it is too late.
And by "too" I mean three.
o'clock...cuz the kids will be home.
Where's Becky when I need her?
She would be drunk with me at 1:14pm...

I.
Love.
...and that is a problem, surprisingly enough.
You.
Are silly and sweet and I want to lick you from head to toe.

|