Lucky, Lucky Star

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Much better

Not only the page, but the tumor-esque occurences of my brain.
Well....only the vertigo is better.
I don't know about the rest of my symptoms.

Today is a grey and cold day.
For an era so concerned with global warming,
we seem to be having some cold-mother-fucking winters.
That's all I have to say about that.
Oh, and...hooray for ski season.

I wrote the coolest thing during the boring part of my English class today.
Oh, that's right--
EVERY part is boring.
I'll probably post it later.
And I don't know what I'm doing BLOGGING when I have 13.4 billion things to do.
I pretty much just want to crawl into my bed and stay there until...
spring or so.
But at least I had a good enough workout yesterday that I have sore muscles today.

Ok.
Will go do stuff.
Possibly in my bed.

|