Lucky, Lucky Star

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Stillness all around

It feels like the night is sleeping, too.
And my busybusybusybusybusy life has caught its breath.
I don't have anything to do until after I get back from Montana.
Which works out well.
I was thiiiiiis close to dropping balls.
And you all know how I feel about dropping balls!
Sweet, precious balls--how could I live with myself if I dropped them?
Yum.
Ok, that was too much information for some of you! Sorry.

So that stupid paper I was bitching about writing last night--
it turned out great.
At least, I enjoyed writing it.
I have such a hard time focusing though...
it's not a mystery: there is so much entertainment available at my computer that using it for WORK is pretty hard to manuever.
Anyway, it was fine.
And I wore my Joseph Smith Big Pimpin' shirt to school yesterday.
I felt a little more self-conscious than I expected, but I wasn't there long enough to get any comments.
Damn.
Oh, I just remembered I need to check the Astronomy test.
The answers are posted on line, but we won't get our grades until next week.

I figured out today, while sitting in class, that I have sorted out enough material from the course of the blog to fill a book.
I have Word documents just sitting, full of Words.
If I could get them into a pdf, I would fucking LuLu their asses.
But I can't.
So I haven't.
But I will.
Yes, I'm a freak.
I'm also hungry.
And not Hungarian.
Good.
Night.

|