Lucky, Lucky Star

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

It's not that I want to wallow...

but I can't really think of anything else right now.

I was broken, like a wild horse.
Only...
the funny part is that I was never actually a wild horse.
Just a show pony.

The sugar from those two lard-topped cupcakes I just inhaled is hitting my blood stream now,
so you will probably be spared any more of my dramatics.
It's hard to be depressed when your nerves are snapping like fireworks.
I should have gone with the wine.
Wallowing would have been much easier with a depressant in my system!!

How do you people do it?
You NORMAL people, you even-keeled people?
How does it feel to waver somewhere around the middle all the time, feeling a little sad when something's wrong, and a little happy when something's right?
I just can't comprehend such a world.
Oh, wait.
Yes I can.
I'm living in it now.
And it feels like death.
Only more work.

Just ignore me.
I'll be over it soon.
Either that or I'll stop writing, because really--
writing is not possible without freedom of speech.

|