Lucky, Lucky Star

Sunday, April 22, 2007

My brain has turned to mush

And I have yet another possible explanation.
Are you ready?
It's a dooooozy.
Nah, not really.
It's actually so simple that it's kind of pathetic that it took me so long to think of it.
or...
Maybe I already thought of it, but I forgot.
Ok, so my idea is this:
I have been using my brain for purely boring crap so therefore that is all it produces.
Does anyone here remember how this blog used to leap off the screen and bite your neck?
How it used to slide down into your lap and buzz?
I do.
But only faintly.
Anyway, i think the true cause of my lack of sharpness and absent wit is that I haven't been using this brain the way I like to.
And if you don't use it you lose it.
Truly.

There is only one answer to this riddle.
Stop writing boring crap.
Stop writing for anything other than my own personal outlet for creativity.
(yeah, that looks suspiciously like two answers, doesn't it? Well. I am recovering from some pretty severe brain damage, so what do you expect?)

I don't know if I'm going to remember to jump start my brain with More Blogging Than Ever, but it sounds like a miracle cure to ME!

I also realized that I used to be addicted to Blogging in a very real sense,
but right now I'm just sort of numb to everything.
I don't get that surge of adrenaline from intense interactions through comments, and from discovering new-and-exciting bloggers.
I think I will try to focus.
I think I will reassess my goals for the future.
What do I want most?
What steps will get me there?
I think I know the answers to those questions.
I am hesitant to say anything about a specific career path on here, for now.
But.
I also need to find out how that's going to go and decide what I want out of the experience.
I don't want to miss out on any opportunities, but somehow I feel like I'm at the end of a road.
...which does not mean that I am not also at the beginning of another fabulous road.
I will just wait and see.

I bet Orange loved that--because it was so cryptic and she IS a puzzle solver.
haaaaa!
(what's the word for that, by the way?)

have a great week, dears.

|