Lucky, Lucky Star

Monday, April 16, 2007

I have THINGS to do, people!

So quit wasting my time by
holding me down
and forcing me to write a blog post!!!

Um, yeah.

I can't figure out why the pictures I send to my blog from my phone aren't showing up,
but...
I did figure out how to get the photos from the phone to my computer.



What's this?
THIS is a glance down my shirt in celebration of my first published essay!!
That's right.
I submitted a creative non-fiction essay to the Hobble Creek Review,
and the editor must have sensed the power of my cleavage because he selected me to be printed among a list of well-published and brilliant authors.
(sucker).
Juuuust kidding.
I am just attempting humility, but it's hard when you're
THIS
awesome.

Ok, back to my long to-do list.
kisses to you all--

|