Lucky, Lucky Star

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Fairy God Mother (fucker)


Taken at the bar tonight,
where there was:
great food
great music
great company.
There was also a prime example of a Butter Face, in a very Adam & Eve -esque leaf bikini.
And a girl in a Girl Scout slut-iform.
I was a Bad Fairy...
but only as an excuse to wear that dress.
I will tell you a secret, though.
When I strapped on the gorgeous wings and stood in front of the mirror...
I felt like I could fly.
Not surprising...given my penchant for writing about wings.
I'm just glad I didn't get drunk enough to try it (or slipped some LSD).
My shoes were just uncomfortable enough that I would have attempted flight without much chemical assistance.
But...
I looked pretty damn hot.

Ok, that is all.
Time to go bake wonderful things for the party we're going to this afternoon.

|