Lucky, Lucky Star

Friday, October 27, 2006

Trick or...

sorry, now I'm distracted, thinking of different ways I could turn that into "turning tricks".
Treat.
Trick or treat...
Ok.
So today is Friday, and I'm feeling...
well-fucked, for starters.
That's what's cool about Mr. husband and his returns from out-of-town-ness.
'nough said.

I really would love to know what a good psychoanalyst would have to say about me after spending some time in my archives...
I'm sure ADD would be at the top of the list,
followed closely by narcissism,
with a possible side of bi-polar-bear.
But whatever--
Crazy is as crazy does, man.
I'm the good kind of crazy, anyway.
We've already discussed that.

I have stuff to do, but I'm feeling far less frantic than I have been since school started.

Tonight I'm having Scary Movie Night.
It's a tradition that my brothers and my husband and I started a few years ago.
They don't bring their wives because neither of them enjoys the thrill of walking to the bathroom in the night after watching stuff like that.
Fair enough.
The first year we did it, we went to the theatre to see the Blair Witch Project.
It didn't really scare any of us too much,
and there was some IDIOT-mother-fucking guy with a BABY--
like, a one year old, and it kept crying.
There is a line in the movie where one of the kids says, "Is that a baby crying?"
and the real baby had just been crying...
it cracked me up.
And inspired me to yell, "Take the baby out!!!"
Which drew enthusiastic support from the rest of the audience.
Heh.
I'm usually very non-confrontational, but I figured he wouldn't know who said it, and I was so sick of hearing it that I was about to go take the kid to the lobby myself.
What the FUCK is up with people taking babies to movies in Utah???
Do people even do that in other places??
Especially annoying when it's a movie like that.
But really, any movie is a bad environment for a baby because it's so loud.
I hate the population of this state with more passion than I love lobster, the ocean, orgasms, and Pearl Jam--PUT TOGETHER.
Yup.
It's true.
Fuckers.
Anyway....
tonight we're having Scary Movie Night at my house with the big ole screen, etc.
We're all very excited.
And this year my oldest niece (21) and her husband are joining us.
She's so adorable.
She called me last night to see if I had recorded The Office because they missed it last night and they've become addicted.
I'm so proud!
The best part of the deal is that I neglected to notice that the season had started, so I missed the first two episodes, and they have them on DVD.
So we're going to have an after-party of The Office.
ROCK.

...I'm sure you all find this fascinating.
Hey, I just remembered how bitchy I used to get on here...
well, pretend bitchy.
When I would accuse you guys of being perverts or tell you to fuck off.
Boy oh boy, how I miss those days!

Well, I'm off.
Like your mom's prom dress!

|