Lucky, Lucky Star

Monday, December 04, 2006

I've been dreaming strange dreams lately

Tomorrow I will turn in a paper and take an exam,
and magically my semester will be mostly over.
Which is great timing because I'm having a drunken orgy of a Pampered Chef party tomorrow night.
Ok, skip the "orgy" part...
but still.
What's better than someone else cooking, while we all drink, and then getting to shop for my favorite indulgences??
Not much, that's what.

And maybe next semester I won't feel like I'm running on a treadmill set on 20 miles per hour and unable to find the off switch...

The weekend was lovely.
My hairdresser is a magician, I swear he sold his soul to the devil or something!
I'll post the pictures when I get them,
but he did the coolest thing to my hair for the fancy party I went to.
And while he worked on my hair, my friend put MAKE-UP on me!
Whoa.
It was like a was a real woman, or something!
He also cut my hair.
I like it, but it is a LOT shorter than it was.

This post is riveting, I know.
I will put us all out of our collective misery here and end this post.
Have a happy Monday!

|