Lucky, Lucky Star

Friday, December 01, 2006

It has been a beautiful day

Sunny winter's day.
The first day of December.

We have remembered my husband's brother well tonight.
They all talk so easily of him.
Pretty soon I will have caught up to him...
you know how people will say that if you're the older sister you'll always be older, etc?
Well.
I will now catch up to this man.
He was nearly 6 months older than I, so at some point in the next couple of months, I will have caught up.
His daughter is JUST like him.
almost 5, and smarter than her (quite smart) mother.
Scary shit, that.

I miiiight have wandered out into the garage when the youngest brother was smoking.
...
yeah..................................
I feel like a leaf floating on a gentle breeze,
but really more like a glob of something dripping through a fluid........that sounds way more biological/physiological than I would like...I meant like a drop of heavier liquid being plopped into something like oil.
8 Miles High is playing right now....
watching the Big Lebowski on our giant tv to honor the fallen.
It was his favorite movie.
I should go watch it.

I am rocked off my socks.
seriously!
my socks are far off in some dim and shadowy corner
and i can't type worth a shit.
most words are taking me like 3 tries.
not true....just every word on every line, no that's not it.
More like I have to write aout 32 percent of the words multiple times before they appear in the proper fashion.
But that's okee dokee.

I like feeling things.
I wish I could write about the thigns in my head.
like the accordian waterfall echos
Or the 800-minute second.
Malibu.
CCR
The Eagles.
"Caucasians"--white russians
The Dude
that corvette getting smashed to pieces.
who hates the Eagles??
Mighty man does.
He is way sexier than Mighty Mouse.
(bigger, too).
No, he doesn't hate them, I was just kidding.
he is apathetic, though, or possibly averse.
Dunno.
But I doubt he would go so far as "hate".
Each turn of my head is like a dozen crashing waves.
I am heavy
I want to __________
like an ______
but it would be easier if it was the other way around.
You are better equipped for it.
I wonder if that will make sense tomorrow.
I wonder if I'm typing as fast it sounds like I'm typing.
I want
to be happy with this happy world I inhabit.
I want to dare to discard it.
I want to creat a whole new universe and set of Laws of Physics
i want to lick the tootsie pop that is this world, mother fuckers!!!!!!!!!
I want to be the queen
of
the
world, night, stuff

|