Lucky, Lucky Star

Thursday, November 30, 2006

A repost of a repast of a post...

(because I think I'm funny, and I happen to be in a huge hurry this morning)

april 28, 2004

i am all limbered up and ready to knock your socks off.
(cue fighting kids...)
well, there goes that little burst of creative energy.
dammit.
in the time it took me to log in, and write those first two hope-filled lines...
well.
suck is my life.
nice fucking typo--that should have read, "such is my life", but frankly...
yeah.

i really felt ready to write something rock n' roll, though.
something quivery.
something giggly?
something shiny and bright.
something pretty, something soft core.
ack.

the UPS man swung by today with a package...
he was hot.
anyway.
inside the package were 100 burnable DVD's.
all fresh and shiny and waiting for me....
ready and willing.
full of possibilities, in their complete blankness.
and i smiled at the memory of their dirt-cheap-ness.
37 cents each, mother fuckers.
yeah.
...just to back up my own personal DVD library of course.
but I don't have to coach you--we've been over this.

so that is exciting for me.
i'm waiting for a CD to arrive, too.
a special one.
a friend's demo...
i could just close my eyes and got lost, so i better not blink.

I will astound, I will perform.
I will abate, I will perplex.
I will end, I will begin.
I will cough, I will sneeze.
I will never say never.
I will always say never.
I will run and not be weary, I will walk and not faint.
(I will not freak out over the hole in my subconcious which let that through.)
I will get my freak on.
I will tweak this, and shuffle that.
I will never let you go.
I will hunt you down.
I will hide from you
I will shelter you.
I will take your breath away.
I will fuck you like an animal.
I will never be the same.
I will never change.
I will open my mouth and pour my soul out into the wind.
I will not piss into the wind.
I will probably forget, and piss into the wind.
I will cry for you, Argentina.
I will leap over a rainbow and fly away on corduroy wings.
I will discover the secrets of Brigadoon, Victoria and you.
I will.
I will.
I will.

I will clean the bathroom.
I will put on my pj's.
I will snuggle into my large and luscioius bed.
I will watch last night's 24.
I will snort the coke of American Idol.
I will wait.
I will wait.

|