Lucky, Lucky Star

Thursday, November 30, 2006

My eye has started twitching

And I have no idea what that means.

mr. husband is finally home.
and not a moment too soon.
He smoothly slide into the picture and lightened my load just before the breaking point.

I can't believe I have so much going on over the next 5 days.
Some of it work, some of it play.
And then, one more day of English class, and another day my English final, and
KAZAAAAM.
Semester done.
Next semester I'm taking a Grammar class...
yes, that thought makes me all warm and tingly...
I can't wait!!

Saturday night--
black tie Christmas party thing.
The deciding factor in our choice to attend?
You guessed it: the black dress!!!
I will continue seeking places to wear that dress until I get sick of it.
I have never had a more flattering, more sexy dress and that makes the evil shoes worth every painful step.

The world is shimmering with new possibilites and crisply frozen snow.
I have snuck up on the sun twice this week--
once as it set, and once as it rose.
It wasn't expecting me, but I caught it showing off its best colors, washing over white mountains.

This week I have been a bit of a bi-polar bear.
I hope to mellow out soon.
And commit myself to the gym again with the fury of a thousand hurricanes.

I hope you each have a happy weekend.

|