Lucky, Lucky Star

Monday, January 29, 2007

If I were a color...

I think I would be shades of grey
today.
If I were shades of grey
I wonder if I would be mostly white,
like my luminescent skin
OR
mostly black,
like my curls.
Even though I'm shades of grey
today,
I still have a dash of red where my mouth should be
and I still have deep purple and velvety black-ish blue
surging up from inside me--
if they erupt, then I will not be grey anymore--
I will be a rainbow trout,
a peacock's tail,
a chameleon running through a paint store...

Today I want to be funny, but I am not.
Today is one of the days on which I realize how fucking fantastic I really am.
Today I think about growing old with--
or without?
Tomorrow is when I'll do all my chores, all my homework.
Today I live.
...and attempt to be less focused on finding myself and more focused on giving myself.

*********

And then...
I have a funny story for you.
It's horrible, actually.
Whore-ible.
So last week during my stay with hubby for his business trip,
I texted him one day with an urgent request for his presence.
"Do you have time for a nooner?" I queried.
He did indeed.
So we did.
Indeed.
And I have been known to possibly make a smallish amount of noise during the act and particularly during the climactic moments.
Ahem.
(yes, we're pretending to be all prudish. go with it.)
So then hubby goes back to work.
Well.
There are workmen in the hallways because of the renovations.
They did not know that we checked in together and had both been there all week.
They only saw me coming and going from the gym and hubby coming and...cumming.
ahem.
ok, so they didn't SEE him cumming, but they heard me, so that's close enough.
Anywho.
When hubby went to the desk to check out, he learned that the workmen had decided I was a PROSTITUTE and had told the front desk about it!!!!!!!!
HOLY.
FUCK.
I was literally aghast and giggling.
Oh yeah, I guess I had also taken care of some business by myself either the day before or the day after with the accompanying soundtrack, and that contributed to their assumption.
Asses.

Speaking of objectification of women...
I can never quite figure out where I stand on that issue.
I think the hotter I feel, the less it bothers me.
the fatter I feel, the more it infuriates me.
They should be objectifying ME, goddammit!!!
Wow.
I'm like, super mega delux Crazy.

|