Lucky, Lucky Star

Monday, January 22, 2007

the sink in my hotel room

Better shots to come

I took some cooler shots of it on my real camera, but I didn't bring the cable to upload the pictures.
It's way cooler than it looks, I promise.
I think the joystick is a weird way to turn on the water, but the best part is the little waterfall that happens every time...
I'm a child, so what?

for more information about my trip so far, please see the comment I left below.
I will retrieve it and post it here as soon as I can, but right now it's being pissy.

Here it is:

The flight went well, we got our rental car and found the hotel quite easily. The building is pretty, the room is pretty, but...they are under renovations and it is apparent that they were not so lovely before...AND....there was a sign posted by the elevator in the parking garage stating that there are chemicals in the building known to cause tumors and harm to reproductive organs!!! I'll take a picture of it...So was it a coincidence that after our (amazing and delicious) dinner, as soon as we returned to the hotel my PERIOD started? And then I woke up this morning with a goddamned UTI???? Mother fuckers. So...dear sweetest hubby went to the store for icky girlie items and over-the-counter UTI remedies. Here's hoping.

And did I mention it's in the 60s here? Might sound cold to you SoCal-ers, but it feels marvelous to me! It's been below freezing for weeks in Utah.

|