Lucky, Lucky Star

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

If my wife wasn't such a BIIIITCH---

Oh, wait.
I don't have a wife.
Maybe I was just writing down what I just said to my husband, mocking him.
Cuz we were teasing each other.
We have this fun, fighty thing; sometimes throws people off.
And there are the times when we're actually fighting, and that's no fun for anyone.
Except the neighbors--they actually get to sleep through the night if we're not makin' sweet love down by the fire.
Or whatever.
...cuz I'm LOUD in bed--get it?
get it, huh? get it?
Har.

Ok, so my day went well, as wished, so thank y'all very kindly.
I easily added the class I wanted,
and my affinity for it was proven to be warranted.
This professor rocks.
We are going to start off with Beowulf and end with Paradise Lost.
I KNOW!!
It's going to be hard and fun--
(ready? sing it--) Just like I like my sex!
Ha.

Don't look now, but someone is overdosing on italics today...

After class, I had a few hours to kill before the appointment with my counselor.
So I did some errands and then.
I went to the car wash!
Doesn't sound that exciting does it?
But it was.
I drove in and the little garge doors closed to keep in the heat and...
I thought, "Hm...I could totally masturbate right now!"
So I did.
And my first thought when I finished was how sexily I would share the details with you fine fellas.
but now I'm not in the mood.
I watched a couple of episodes of Dexter (the Showtime orginal series...)
and now I need to hurry and start my reading for next class.
I think something else important happened today, but I can't remember.

So I have History of American civ and Literary History...
quite a historical semseter, mm?

I also managed to lose the sparkly thing out of my nose ring.
Good thing I have a whole pile of other ones.

|