Lucky, Lucky Star

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Someone crawled inside me and is fucking with the controls

But in a good way.
I think.
Or, I should clarify: earlier today...eh...less "good" and more "severely destructive to important relationships", but whatever.
It's all about the present, right??
Just kidding.
It's just that I'm trying to figure out my schedule and I keep getting this warm little signal from my internal navigator that says maybe
juuust maybe
what I need is (for the record I am wincing as I prepare to type this, ready to ward off your vehement opposition)
a job.
Yup.
ME.
To go to work somewhere
with people!
To do...
something--
ANYTHING.
I think it might make me feel human again.
I will still plan on going to school, at least a couple of classes
so I can keep writing for the paper...
for, as much as I hate it, I love it.
I'll keep you posted.
This may just be a bit of full moon madness that will pass from my system like beer through a clean liver.
Heh.

In other news, I am slowly learning that romantic love is not the only pertinent kind of love, it is not the only legitimate kind of love.
I don't know what this means to you, but to me it is sort of like one of those obvious truths that you just never quite noticed before.

I've had some great workouts over the past couple of weeks.
This has had miraculous effects on me.
Tomorrow I see the chiropractor.
Yes, I'm a procrastinator/masturbator.
Hopefully he can fix my back.
As much fun as it is to have vaginal contractions every time I stretch my back...
eh.
I could do without the achiness.

Now that it's over...
I can safely say that I have just worked my way out of the deepest depression I've ever experienced.
Sweet.
That was fairly hellish, in case you're wondering...or hadn't noticed by my doomy-gloomy posts!
haha
And I'm just so fucking glad to be here, to be me, to be alive, to be
among the wildflowers...
In a boat out at sea
Tom Petty just snuck in there--there must be a wormhole between my Windows Media Player and blogger...

I will probably never figure my life out completely, but I love trying.

|