Lucky, Lucky Star

Friday, December 15, 2006

Final Exam Friday

That doesn't sound like a very fun regular feature, does it?
Good thing it's not one.
Just a quick post and then I'm off to review some poems and take the test.
I'm not that worried about it.
It'll be nice to be totally and completely finished.

On Wednesday night I was up until 4 in the morning and ended up with 2 hours of sleep........
It was worth it, since I was spending the highest quality of time with a couple of very dear friends.
And instead of going back to sleep, I went to the gym and then out to lunch and shopping with some other friends.
It felt so incredibly great to go to bed last night.
My brain is still a little foggy, so I better drink a bit of caffeine before my test.
Chai latte, methinks.

I feel like this post needs a bucketful of gravy poured over it!!
dry-ass shit

I had one of those awful dreams last night.
One of those achy and yearny dreams.
Wrenching, actually.
Including, but not limited to: my husband being uncharacteristically asshole-ish, some OTHER guy breaking my heart, and this intense little scene where I was harshly missing my brother-in-law.
Super.

Ok...enough stalling...
I need to get going.
I hope anyone out there reading today has a great weekend.
Don't forget to finish your x-mas shopping!!

|