Lucky, Lucky Star

Monday, December 11, 2006

Trying out a new tool

It's a turn-your-blog-into-a-PDF Tool, and I'm very excited about it.
The only problem is that Blogger has now given me this stupid-ass Beta version, which seemed harmless enough at the time, but has left out one key thing: the ability to republish your entire blog.
Oh, if you go to the Help section, it shows you a handy little screen shot of where you will find the place to click.
However.
When you go there, the button you need is not there.
It says to click on "Posting" and then there are supposed to be 3 buttons below that tab, "Create", "Edit posts" and "Status".
Instead of "Status" there is "Moderate Comments", which is SUPER convenient for me, since I don't use blogger comments!!!
If anyone has any insight, I would be very grateful.

Crap.
I just realized that it may not be as simple as that...
I successfully turned one of my blogs into a PDF...
one of my blogs that I haven't switched to blogger beta!
I didn't have to republish it or anything.
fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!!!!!
I knew there was a good reason not to switch to beta.
Well, maybe there will be an update to the Blog Collector software...

|