Lucky, Lucky Star

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I am a vacum lately...

and I don't mean that as a sucking joke of any kind.
I am just so empty.
But at least my horoscopes are accurate; that is somehow soothing.
And at least there are good times and good friends and lots of laughs.
I think I will always be looking for answers.
I don't think I will ever find them.
Maybe I should find new places to look...

Overwhelmed.
That's what my new little therapist called me.
Yeah...maybe that's it.
I don't want to be overwhelmed.
I want to just eat what's healthy and give love to those around me and enjoy my life and be filled up again.
I am unravelling...

And my phone company (Vonage!!! WOOOOOT!!) just called me to try to sell me more stuff and
that guy had the weirdest accent/voice I've ever heard...
I'm pretty sure he was faking it.
It didn't sound like any regional dialect I've ever heard.
It sounded like a kid trying to talk like a cartoon character.
Or something.

I am sorry for that grim opening.
I can't believe I'm feeling so down again.
Yesterday was great, and the party last night was great,
and when I arrived at my therapy appointment I felt great.
But...
somehow I am thinking I didn't click with the guy.
Oddly, I got the feeling he wasn't listening!!!
A therapist who isn't interested in his client is a baaaaad thing.
On the other hand, I really talked a lot and didn't give him much room to fit any questions or thoughts in.
I will see him again next week and try to sink into it and let him guide me more.
Although he didn't seem to want to.
Gah.
Like I said, I'll probably find someone else after that.

Where did that badass Bored Housewife chick go???
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

|