Lucky, Lucky Star

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Is it Christmas yet??

I hope you're all having a great time preparing for festivities and participating in them, etc.
It is a happy time of year, but it can be a very stresful and difficult time of year, too.

Did I mention that I found my CDs?
...yes, that's sheepishness you detect...
I was reaching around under my driver's seat, looking for something else when--
Voila!
and
Eureka!
There they were, stifling their laughter as they silently mocked me.
I can't believe I didn't even check under the seat!!
I am so glad to have them back.
It was still weird to know someone was in my car, but at least nothing was lost.
Except (maybe) my cheap sunglasses.
They're probably under the seat, too.

So I have this strange pain in my lower back...
and when it is aggravated it causes my...pussy to contract.
Sorry for the bluntness, but that's the best way to describe it.
It's not entirely unpleasant, for as you know, an orgasm consists of contractions, but it is not turning me on.
I asked hubby to fuck the strangeness away, but it didn't work.
It doesn't hurt, or anything, it's just weird.
So I looked up the symptoms on WebMD and it wouldn't even say what was wrong just flashed a big "seek immediate medical attention" warning...
What's strange is that my horoscope for last week said that if I had pain in my back or abdomen to seek medical attention.
Hm....
I am tougher than all that jazz, though, so I don't think I will.
However, I will try to go see my dear massage therapist friend later today and see if she can put me back together, like a Humpty who's missing his Dumpty.
Or something.
I hope I don't end up paralyzed.
At least then I would HAVE to write more!!
Ack.
That wasn't funny at all.

But do you want to know what IS funny?
I'll tell you:
Q: Why don't Republicans need bookmarks?
A: Because they just bend the page over....

Ok, on that note, I'm off to finish up some X-mas errand stuff:
* return a gift I got for hubby that is way too big
* shop for the ingredients for 2 giant batches of clam chowder
* get candy for decorating gingerbread houses on Saturday
* buy a new coat for Max, who lost his last week and has been wearing a fleece and a sweatshirt in below-freezing weather...eek...and no, that's not christmas related, just annoying...and I'm sick of feeling like a slacker-ass, white trash mother for sending him out dressed like that!!
* buy the last 3 gifts on my list

I did, however, finish wrapping all the kids' presents last night while watching
LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE!!!!
Oh, the joy!
If you haven't seen it, it is now on DVD, so please rent it and watch it and love it.
I got Talladega Nights for hubby and I am dying to open it and watch the "Saying Grace" scene over and over
and over
and
over.
I think it is very holiday appropriate...

Speaking of the Jeebus...
I'm sort of thinking I need to find a nice, low-expectations church to take my kids to.
I've heard the Universal Church is super groovy and allows for all sorts of beliefs to comingle, but I'll have to look into it.
I just...I sort of am realizing that I don't have the tools to teach my kids certain things without making it Christian based and I don't really know what to do about that.
My religious knowledge was a huge part of my childhood, and while I don't want to make them scared of such a broad range of "sins" as I was, I would like them to know that there's a god and a heaven and that if you lie/cheat/steal then you're going to burn in the fiery flames of hellish torment for all of eternity!!!!
ahem...
Well...you get the idea.
"Time Out" just isn't a scary enough prospect for some things.
I am SO not above using jesus to scare Oliver out of his hitting phase.
Speaking of hell...

Ok, sorry for the wacked out post.
I will try to do some crack before I write again.
And I'll try not to permanently damage either my back or my sweet, beloved girl-parts.
heh.

Happy Winter Solstice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|