Lucky, Lucky Star

Monday, January 08, 2007

I have a theory, of the conspiriatorial nature:

I think Blogger wanted to cut down on the amount of data storage space,
so they made logging in a pain in the ass.
Therefore, my lack of posting is blamed soundly on Them.
I love it when I can figure out how to shirk responsibility!!

Kids have had the pukes, consecutively, since Friday.
Kid #2 is insisting that he is still sick so that he can stay home from school, even though he's not.
Dad is now sick, Mom is about to be sick.
SWEET.
Wanna come over and play?

Meanwhile, classes start tomorrow and I have no idea what I'm taking.
I need to secure interviews today and I hope I can do so between taking care of other sick folk and being sick.

It was a great weekend, though.
Great party at a friend's house on Saturday, great hike/talks with a friend(s) on Sunday.
Greatness abounds.
Great Danes bound.
Claire Danes astounds.
Eclairs are yummy...
WHAT? I'm on a diet.

Happy Monday to ya.

|