Lucky, Lucky Star

Monday, February 05, 2007

Curiously Strong Urge to Blog

Ok, not really.
I just have a half hour to kill between dropping kids off at school and meeting friend at the gym for a class.
I could have just gone to the gym, but at that point I would have had a whole extra hour.
And who really needs 2 whole hours of working out???
Oh, yeah, that's right: ME.
Oh well.
I didn't want to be burned out for the class and look like a whimp.
(yeah, i know! It's an awesome excuse, isn't it?)

So the great news is: I am still writing theatre for the paper.
It feels good.
Now maybe I can finish up that stupidass Independent Study course.
But also maybe not.

Tomorrow I get to have a haircut by the magical mystery man,
and then pop in to see two of my dearest friends while they work.
I haven't seen them in a while (about 3 weeks ago), so it'll be grand.
They both got new jobs since I saw them last and it'll be interesting to check them out.

Blah.
Blah.
BLAH.
I am seriously about as interesting as damp cardboard right now.
We had fun at our friends' Super Bowl party yesterday.
Hot tub at half-time, good food, etc.

|