Lucky, Lucky Star

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Cupid is as cupid does.

Or something.

I smell like sausage.
And it is making me nauseous.
The little ones love sausage.
Bleh.
And the stench of it hangs on me for hours.
I love eating bacon, but I gag over the smell of its cooking process clinging to my hair and skin and clothes.
I am a carnivore to the core, but the smell of these meats cooking is just not my thing.

Wow.
Aren't you glad you came here to read about nausea and MEAT???
Fuuuuck.
I'm really slipping.
I think I can almost remember a time when I was an interesting and interested blogger.
Now I am the poster child for apathy.
The spokes model for the "I don't give a shit" campaign.
And I'm sick of looking for reasons for everything so I'm not going to ponder this.

I did, however, get what should have been a frickin' awesome plasma ball for my kids for a Valentine's Day present, and it was JUNK.
It must have been the one everyone had tried out, cuz it had STICKY finger prints all over it and other unidentifiable substances.
AND.
It did not work the way they are supposed to.
The box said it should be voice activated as well as touch, and no, it wasn't.
The picture showed many little fingers of electric light stretching from the center of the ball to the glass surface, and when turned on there were no fingers.
(just finger prints)
If you touched the glass (frightening thought though it was), you could get the light to attach to your finger.
So much for giving my kids the
BEST
PRESENT
EVER.
Oh well.

I have some fun stuff planned for Mr. Husband, and that's the important part.
I can't say just yet, in case he reads here, but I'll tell you all about it if/when I feel like it.
Let's just say that some of your comments were very inspirational.

I hope you each have fantastic days and nights and everything in between--

|