Lucky, Lucky Star

Friday, February 23, 2007

I am

Or maybe I'm not, I can never quite tell.

Today was a snowy day, and I took full advantage:
I snuggled in bed and read for a while,
talked to my Mom on the phone for an hour (as usual),
made brownies (yes, again),
then I shoveled the driveway,
then I built a surprisingly aesthetically pleasing snowman with the kids.
And now I'm considering a shower...
But only because I have guests arriving in a few hours.
We're having a movie night which was supposed to be my two (world's awesomest) brothers, and the two married daughters of one of them, but they are mostly located about 45 mintues away and they thought it would continue snowing all day.
So.
I'm not sure who's still coming besides my neices/nephews-in-law (is that even a real thing??) but we'll have a great time!

I bought a couple of toys today.
And some delicious cologne for my delicious husband.
When we first started dating he mentioned his distaste for such things, so I've never bothered to get him any, but he is willing and I found one I loooove.
The toys?
Wouldn't YOU like to know!
We already have an entire suitcase full of them, but both of our vibrating pieces stopped working this week
(possible overuse...?)
so we needed replacements and we have this new thing we've been working on that we decided would be facilitated by a g-spot stimulating vibrator.
I may or may not let you know how that turns out.
Cuz there's this other trick we've been working on that makes a vibrator a very useful tool.
Oh, don't you wish I wasn't being so coy??
haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhaaa!!!
Suckers.
I wish I felt like returning to my days of Fantasy Fridays and Braless Tuesdays,
but I don't.
And if this blog (in either of its incarnations) has ever been ABOUT anything,
it's been about the Truth of Me, at whatever moment my fingers touch the keyboard.
So, the Truth of Me at this moment is not to share my fantasies with the world,
nor even to indulge in any.
I discovered that they are very dangerous for me.
I am not saying that anyone else's are dangerous for them, but for me it's not safe.
Wanting is like heroin for me.
I love wanting and when I want, I simply must have.
Anywho.

I am planning on having a lovely weekend.
I hope you do the same.

|