Lucky, Lucky Star

Monday, February 26, 2007

Something is stirring in me...

And it's not a spoon, people!!!
It's...
that feeling of spring's impending arrival--
the awakening of the places that are made for growth and renewal and
vegetation.
I want moss to purr across my rock hard thighs
and ferns to brush across my shoulders and
vines to wend their way across my back and down my arms, tendrils of their verdant progression dripping off my fingers.
I want to be alive!!!
...er....I am, I guess.
And I feel it.
I am also an addict.
No, not World of Warcraft, although...it really is a rush...
No.
Worse.
Much more shameful and much less healthy (although, to be fair...sitting in a chair for hours on end wouldn't be very healthy either; good thing I'm hitting the gym nice n' regl'ar like...).
No.
Not a video game, not an illegal substance.
Not alcohol, not sex (well, maybe that too, but that's another story for another day. Or not.).
After reading about the patterns of and the emotions surrounding the heroin/coke addictions of Senor Kiedis,
I had a startling realization--
I am addicted to sugar.
I am compelled to eat dessert.
I often don't even WANT it, but I feel that I MUST eat it.
I think to myself, "Don't have another doughnut, Lisa." Or, "You know you will hate yourself if you have more cake!" But it doesn't deter me.
I guess this is a rather silly comparison, but did I ever tell you about my compulsion for making certain sound combinations?
I did.
I know I did.
But it freaks with my head sometimes.

The real reason I'm here right now is that I am ready to go back to Bored Housewife
dot
com.
I miss that place, I miss that spring in my step, I miss those nipples poking your eye out!
I think I need to go there if I'm going to recapture the essence of
me.
But maybe not.
Maybe it's gone.
Maybe I used it all up.
Maybe I've been running on fumes of the essence of me for so long that they're gone, too.
And now, I am just a person, not an artist.
Nah.
I'll keep ya posted on the site location.
This may just be me, talkin' crazy talk.
All hopped up on Red Hot Chili Peppers and Scar Tissue.
That book is one effective marketing tool, I tell ya what--
I have purchased 3 CDs of theirs since I bought it and I almost joined their fan club but then I remembered I'm not a 13 year old girl (I am, however, possessed by a 13 year old boy at times; and a Dirty Old Man at others, but how is any of that relevant??)

Ok, my siren is calling.
My dranei is now a level 16 mage.
And she is sex-ay.
good night geek haters!

|